The fresh and safe Omega-3 fish oil capsules for kids. Thanks to the small capsules, which are easy to take, we offer you a child-friendly omega-3 fish oil as it should be.
Omega 3 effect:
White Omega® Kids contains the valuable omega-3 fatty acids DHA & EPA in an optimal ratio. They support the cognitive development of children from an early age and can be used in schools for those with poor concentration and learning difficulties.
Studies by the EFSA have scientifically confirmed the effect of omega-3 fatty acids as follows:
DHA AND EPA
- contribute to normal heart function.
- contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
- contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
These positive effects are achieved with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA.
All the benefits of our omega 3 fish oil for children:
- Extra small fish oil capsules made from fish gelatine
- Tasteless capsule shell, no burping
- Purity through patented depth filtration
- Optimally balanced ratio of DHA & EPA fatty acids
- No oxidized fish oil (very low TOTOX value)
- 100% anchovies from sustainable wild catch (Friends of the Sea certified)
- Without sweeteners and additional flavorings
- 100 times below the permitted EU pollutant values
518 mg omega-3 fatty acids per daily amount (3 pearls), of which 293mg DHA and 173mg EPA.
Ingredients: 100% Anchovy fish oil, tocopherols, fish gelatine (capsule shell), humectant: glycerin
Store cool (6-25 °C) and protected from light. Keep out of the reach of children (risk of choking).
For children from the age of 4 we recommend taking 3 mini pearls daily with plenty of liquid. Consume product only under adult supervision. choking hazard. Tip: For an even easier intake, drink the mini-capsule directly from the bottle with a large sip of water. The resulting negative pressure helps with flushing.
Important: This nutritional supplement is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a dry and cool place, protected from direct sunlight.